20 ounces +/-
1 1/2 C Raw Cashews
1 1/2 C Raw Pecans
1-2 TBS Cinnamon
1-2 TSP Cayenne Pepper
2-3 TBS Coconut Oil, melted
1) Load your food processor with the cashews and pecans.
2) Add the desired amount of cinnamon and cayenne you prefer.
3) Drizzle melted coconut oil over the top.
4) Ensure lid is on snug. Start blending on low to get the blades moving then adjust to your highest setting. If you have a tamper, use the tamper while blending. If you do not have a tamper, stop and use a rubber spatula to clean the sides of the container and fold the nut butter. Continue until the cashews and pecans are smooth, 1 to 4 minutes. Depending on how well it blends down you may need more or less coconut oil.
5) Transfer into an airtight container and store in the fridge.
For cleanup ease, spray the inside of your container with coconut oil cooking spray (soy lecithin free for Whole30®).
I love any excuse to use my Vitamix blender. It makes homemade nut butters a breeze. Cashews and Pecans are softer in texture, making them easier to blend down than Almonds.